Advantages of LED Paddle Bulbs
You can trust Capacitorking as always just this time for LED Paddle Bulbs.
The advantages of Paddle Bulbs and why we only carry these four bulbs.
- Profit ranges from $800 to $1200 pr hr. ($200 each 4 - 6 per hr. installed)
- They save $200 each per year.
- They use 1/3rd of the energy.
- The most economical way to change outside lighting to LED.
- They are easy to install.
- No heavy fixtures to handle.
- No disposal of old school fixtures.
- They keep the same look.
- They have the same color of light.
- They have the same amount of light.
- They last just as long as any other LED fixture.
- No trouble with municipal lighting ordinance.
- Smaller, lighter, and easier to stock and transport.
- Only four sizes replace 1000-to-175-Watt metal halide.
- Quality SNC product with Phillips Crystals and Sunion fan.
- DLC rated for rebates.
- Round corn bulbs are not directional like flat Paddle Bulbs.
- Round corn bulbs do not work well with horizontal fixtures.